Friday, September 6, 2013

50 Ways to Leave Your Lover

Now this is my peg when taking photos. Power lover lesbian moments like this is definitely a turn on. Don't get me wrong though, none of the muses here are lesbians. They are both in their own respective heterosexual relationships and that's that. It was awkward for them at first, but I was able get some good shots.


I've had Bangs as my muse for the past couple of posts and for this post I will introduce you all to Tina. I have to say that her beauty is very Filipina. It's just alarming though that according to her, the biggest insecurity she has is the color of her skin. Personally, I love the color of her skin. It's unpretentious and very natural.



This photo is my favorite shot of her. It's very in your fcukin' face hipster. Haha!
And of course, Bangs will always play a huge part in my shoots. Gawd, i say 'shoots' as if I'm the real fcukin' deal. That's my delusion, so you can just go suck an egg!


We were about to leave the place when we happen to pass by this wall. It's filled with jejemonic stuff (look close enough and you'll see what I mean), but it was too good of a backdrop to not take a few shots.


I'm looking forward to having more shoots with Tina. Next time we're going to take this power lover lesbians theme to a whole new level. I just hope that it won't be as awkward as this, so we can come up with better photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment