Saturday, March 22, 2014

Back Into The Groove

It's been a while since I last posted anything. I made a promise to myself that I will consistently post on my blog even if I have nothing good to say or post. And yet, here I am again breaking promises to myself. Such a lie I tell myself sometimes. Anyhow, I've been fanboy stalking BJ Pascual as of late and I happen to love one of the projects he did. It's called #IVPortraits. Four artists with different specialties collaborated together and made art of each other. At least, that's what I think it was. Going back to what I was saying, the project BJ did inspired me to have a photoshoot with none other than, well, Bangs   ̶ the forever Georgina Wilson to my BJ Pascual.


Oh, and I also just turned 26. Twenty-fcukin'-six! Man, I'm getting old and I'm still unaccomplished. Pssshhh! Here's to more creative moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment